To keep the high ethical standards of the MECSJ publications; the publisher work closely with a highly experienced team of editors and peer-reviewers. The basic ethical standards that often be followed by MECSJ can be summarised as follow;
- All submitted works must be original and totally free from plagiarism.
- Authors should confirm that their manuscripts have not been submitted to other Journal or that their manuscripts have not been published previously in other Journals either partially or fully, only if the researcher expends his/her previous work but they must clarify this point.
- Authors must confirm that their manuscripts do not include any manipulated or fabricated information, tables or images to support their conclusions.
- All authors name in each manuscript should contribute significantly to the scientific work in their manuscript.
- Authors should clearly identify any possible conflict of interest.
Editors & Reviewers responsibilities:
- The editorial team should keep the academic research transparency.
- The decision that taken by the editorial and reviewer team should be free from bias forms and must be based on the quality and originality of the submitted content.
- The decision that taken by the editorial and reviewer team should be objectively based on the academic knowledge and experience of each team member.
- Editors should pay attention to not disclose any personal information on submitted manuscripts before the process of manuscripts publishing is completed.
- Reviewers should offer a detailed evaluation of each submitted manuscript.
- Editorial and reviewer team should keep the confidentially and security of all submitted manuscripts information.
- MECSJ is committed to deal with an experienced team of editorial and reviewers to ensure providing authors with an appropriate detailed decision regarding their publications.
- MECSJ pay a huge attention to protect integrity autonomy and originality of each published article.